Evergreen Chapter of MAFCA
The Evergreen Chapter of MAFCA provides its members
- Availability of club tools needed to work on your Model A
- Seminars on different aspects of fixing your Model A
- Extensive knowledge through other club members
- Eligible to participate in Doctor Days (Members helping members on their Model A)
- Opportunity to join other members on tours, parades and picnics
- Monthly Newsletter emailed to each member
To serve as a medium of exchange of ideas, information, and parts for
admirers of the Model A Ford car, and to aid them in their efforts to restore
and preserve the car in its original likeness.
How To Join
Your first year of membership to the Evergreen A’s is FREE. Thereafter, the annual club dues are $30.00.
Anyone with a sincere interest in the Model A Ford is
most welcome. If you are interested in joining, you must first be a member of
the Model A Ford Club of America, 250 S Cypress St., LaHabra CA
90631-5586. From MAFCA, you will receive six beautiful magazines per year
called The Restorer.
To join the Evergreen A’s, use the link below to open up the online membership application form,
fill it out and submit it for consideration to join our club.
All members of the Evergreen A’s must also be members of the Model A Ford Club of America (MAFCA).
Please visit the MAFCA website to submit their online application form before you have submit your Evergreen A’s membership application.
Join MAFCA »
Join Evergreen »
P.O Box 15133 Wedgewood Station
Seattle, WA 98115
President - Rich Nestler - 425-417-9711
Membership - Jim Heye - 425-641-2063